You and the job
ONE Marketing helps Nordic businesses to optimize the results of their omnichannel marketing by designing, building and operating various marketing automation solutions. You have a broad understanding of customer experience, customer lifecycle value, customer journey and you are always on the hunt for optimizing the way you are working.
As a MarTech consultant, you will work closely with our clients to deliver and support them with their marketing automation activities.
You will learn and work with some of the market leading solutions and be responsible for:
- Work closely together with the rest of the client service team to develop clients’ marketing programs
- Build and maintain relationships with our new and existing clients, become the trusted advisor and provide excellent customer service
- Understand our clients’ needs and translate these into solution requirements and work closely with our solution department
- Hold workshops and training sessions with existing and prospective client
- Daily support of our clients on their marketing automation solution
- Build and maintain marketing automation flows such as onboarding, activation, loyalty, retention and win back
- Create selections, build emails, surveys and SMS messages
- Coordinate, execute, analyze and follow up on marketing activities
Your experience and competences
- BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience in digital marketing
- 2-3 years of marketing automation experience, preferably in one of the following systems: Adobe Campaign, IBM WCA, Portrait Dialogue, Selligent or Agillic.
- Coding and scripting experience is a plus
- Knowledgeable within the marketing area
- Analytical mind and a solid business understanding
- Can communicate fluently with colleagues and clients in English
- Flair for task/project coordination
You as a person
- Dedicated team player
- Service minded problem solver
- Curious and eager to learn
Write/call us – we are looking forward to meeting you!
Our team of super competent MarTech specialists are looking forward to welcoming and working with you.
The position will be open until we have found the right colleague.
All inquiries are handled confidentially.
Are you curious about knowing more about the position please contact Troels Rem via email firstname.lastname@example.org.