You and the job
As a Strategic Account Executive in ONE Marketing, you will work closely with our competent and energetic sales and pre-sales team. We are business partners with the leading suppliers of marketing technology and help our customers achieve the business case for implementing Marketing Automation, Customer Data Platforms, Site Personalization etc.
We usually take the role as the customer’s Trusted Advisor – and this is the starting point that you, together with our team of skilled consultants, will work towards when we meet new prospects.
As a Strategic Account Executive in ONE Marketing, you will work closely with our competent and energetic pre-sales and consulting team.
We take the role as the customer’s Trusted Advisor – and this is the starting point that you, together with our team of skilled consultants, will take when you meet new prospects.
Your primary tasks include:
• Identify and qualify new leads for ONE Marketing
• Structure and manage the sales process from A-Z
• Participate in various promotional activities, including events and conferences
• Lead the negotiation and contract process
After a solid onboarding, we will jointly establish a set of realistic goals that you will be measured upon.
We believe in freedom under responsibility – and that you must have fun, feel inspired at work and keep a healthy work-life balance. You will have full access to the most experienced and skilled colleagues within data-driven marketing, and their extensive catalogue of best-in-class solutions.
Your experience and qualifications
It is a prerequisite that you have a successful track record in sales. In addition, it is an advantage if you have:
• Experience from a digital marketing consultancy/agency or enterprise marketing software company
• Experience with sales primarily in Denmark but also in Sweden, Norway and Finland.
• Network within marketing and sales departments at Nordic companies
• You can understand and communicate with Swedes, Norwegians and Danes alike, and your English is near perfect
• Well-developed presentation skills and the ability to listen
• Business acumen
As a person you are...
• Extrovert, proactive and passionate about sales
• Textured, self-propelled, goal-oriented and can juggle many balls at a time
• Trustworthy – you can put yourself in the role as “trusted advisor”
• A good colleague